In these terms and conditions “Guest” shall mean any person whose name appears on the booking form;-
1. All bookings are from 3pm on the agreed day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure, which is when the cottages must be vacated.
2. All bookings must be made by a person of at least 18 years of age at the date of completion of the booking form. At no time should children be left in the property alone.
3. A deposit of £50 is required with a completed Booking Form in order to reserve a cottage. A receipt will be sent confirming booking and deposit payment.
4. The property should be left in the same tidy & clean condition you found it in.
5. Any breakages or damage will be charged for if not replaced by a suitable alternative.
6. Full payment for the cottage rental is due 8 weeks before the day of arrival. If full payment is not received by that date, the booking will be considered cancelled and the deposit retained. Upon receipt of the full payment, directions to the cottage will be supplied.
7. The number of people occupying a cottage may not exceed that stated on the booking form, which in turn must not exceed the maximum advertised occupancy for the cottage.
8. No pets are allowed at Sea View.
9. No smoking is allowed within the cottage.
10. Guests should permit owners reasonable access to the cottage and not cause annoyance to adjoining properties.
11. Cancellations: The cancellation of bookings must be advised immediately and confirmed in writing. For cancellations made greater than 8 weeks before the arrival date, the value of the deposit will be retained and any other payments refunded in full. For cancellations within 8 weeks of arrival date, the full deposit will be retained, plus 50% of the remaining booking fee unless we are able to re let the cottage.
12. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate [without refund] any bookings where we consider there has been a breach to these terms & conditions.
Damage or Breakages: Any damage caused to the cottage, its fixtures and fittings, furnishings or effects shall be immediately reported to the Owners and a contribution towards replacement or repair will be agreed. Failure to report such damage will result in a deduction from the deposit entirely at our discretion.
Liability: To the extent allowed by law, the Owners shall not be liable to any person for any personal injury, loss or damage to property or to any motor vehicle, motorcycle, cycle or other goods of any kind whatsoever, however caused. Guests should make their own insurance arrangements for personal property.
Issues or Complaints; please raise with the Owners any issues that we can remedy, we value any feedback to improve the cottages and your stay. A Visitors Book is placed in the cottage for feedback & useful findings for other Visitors.